Pop up Village



 

 

 the outside


This  card  is  the  result of  buying  a Cardmaking  magazine   In  the last few  months  many have  disappeared  from  the  shelves  .I  do  hope  they  return  as  I  love  to  read  through  and  get inspiration  when my  mojo  disappears  . This magazine  came  with the  village  stamps  and  this idea  for  a  card  . I  fussy  cut  the  houses  after  stamping  and  coloured  them  with  PMs  .  I  followed  the Pop up  details  and  added  Pinflair ' Snow it  '.  The  front or  outside of  the  card  looked plain  so  I  added  mirri  card  and  an  embossed paper  using  a  crafters  companion  folder  adding  Gold  Spray  and  Sparkle   and  a  die  cut  sentiment .

To  complete  I  added  a  srtip of  mirri  and  card inside  and  a  stamped  sentiment  from  the  set .  


I would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)-------

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2020/12/259-traditional-christmas.html

http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2020/12/december-2020-challenge-82-crafts.html 


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic coloring and detail!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "Traditional Christmas" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super winter scene Jeni, thanks for sharing with us at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete