Reindeer baubles


 

For  this  card  I used  another  reindeer  digi  from Bugaboo  .  This one is  called  Xmas Goodies  , I  fussy  cut it  ,coloured,it , added  googly  eyes and stickles  glitter  .  I  die  cut  a  reindeer paper from  my  stash  and added other papers.

To  complete  I  added  gems  ,bauble  embellishments  ,string of  lights  and  a  printed  tag .  

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge(s)--

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/12/holiday-chaos-day-two-sketch-challenge.html

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny!
    Thank you for your beautiful Christmas wishes! Wishing you a blessed Christmas and safe, healthy and crafty 2021!

    I also wanted to mention that you should enter your work into the Anything Goes challenges I design for (if you don't already). Penny's (which I run) https://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com
    And Cute As A Button (theme is optional) https://cuteasabuttonchallenge.blogspot.com
    More opportunities to win!

    Have a super day Jenny!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute happy card. Love the scene and darling Bugaboo image. thanks for sharing over at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, this is wonderful! I love those baubles on there! Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Love the baubles on your card. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Love those googlie eyes you added. Thanks for playing along in our Holiday Chaos event at Catch The Bug. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete