Reindeer Twister

 



I  do  enjoy making  twister  cards  and until  recently  I  had to  rely on  bought  cards  . I now  have  a  set  from  Tattered  Lace  which  enables  me  to  make  circular ,  heart  shaped  or  diamond  twister  cards  and   this is  my  first  , 

I  used  a bugaboo  image  which is part of  a digi  called  Christmas  trio  blocks  which  I  coloured  and  added  glitter  and glossy  accents .I   added papers  and card  from my  stash,  two  Christmas  ribbons  ,washi

tape  and  a sentiment  made  of  card  glitter  card  and bakers twine  . 

I  would like to  enter this card into the  following challenge =======

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/12/holiday-chaos-day-four-bingo-challenge.html

Using  diagonal  line  Ribbons  /Bugaboo image  /Sentiment 

 

 

 



1 comment:

  1. I love all the glitter on the image, and your swing card is fabulous! Thanks for joining our HOLIDAY CHAOS event for Day 4! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete