Arum Lily

I  recently purchased  the  Lily  collection  from  Crafters  companion  that  included  dies  stamps  papers and  flower foam . This  card uses  several of  the  contents  including  flower  foam  that  I used  to make  the lilies  . I have  many  more  ideas  for  more  flowers  as  the kit  contains  several  colours  . To  complete  I  added  organza  ribbon  from Crafty Ribbons  and  a die  cut  sentiment .

I  would lke  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge ------

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/04/challenge-552-create-your-own.html

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jeni, I have never attempted foam flowers. These lilies are brilliant.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    CRAFT DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete