Swimmingly

For  this  card  designes   a  background  from  Craft  artist,I used  a  background paper  from  my  stash  I  die  cut  seaweed  and  added  wooden  fish  and  foam  fish  which  I have had in my  stash  for  ages, I  added  googly eyes  and glitter  to  the fish  and  stamped  bubbles  . To  complete   I  added  netting and a  sentiment  from LOTV .
I  would  like to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges(s)----------


http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2020/04/challenge-242-on-in-or-by-sea.html



4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed all the details you put in on this card, lots of layers and interests. Thank you for playing along with us at Cardz4guyz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Glad you were able to join us for the On, In or By The Sea challenge!

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen, C4G DT - https://www.creativetimewithme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card. I like the multimedia you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Jenny - love the scene you've created.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete