Giant Cake

I like  to use  these  cutlery  charms  I  have in my  stash  and  thought  that this design  called  for  a knife  . The  design is  from  A  day  for  daisies and is  called Strawberry  Cake Birthday  fairy.   I fussy  cut  the  digi  coloured  it  with PMs  and  added  glitter  and stickles  . The papers  are from my  stash  and  I   added  cakes  on the  edge  from  the  Hobby  House  . To  complete the  card  I added  knife  charm.  bee  and  strawberry  embellishments  and  a  die cut  sentiment  from  Tonic  .

I  would like  to  enter  this card into  the following  challenge(s)---------


https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/04/challenge-551-2nd-of-april-add-charm.html

http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2020/04/april-crafts-galore-encore-challenge-74.html






2 comments:

  1. Oh my Jeni, all those cakes!This is mouthwateringly good!
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    CRAFT DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too many cakes! But a sweet looking card Jeni. Thank you for joining us at the CRAFT challenge this week.

    Debbie
    CRAFT DT
    decraftsblog.wordpress.com {my blog}

    ReplyDelete