Cherries


I  began  this  card  by  dry  embossing using a  cherry  folder  . I  wanted  to  make  a  card  using  a black  base  card .  . Once  I  had  embossed  it  on  black  card  I  added  white paint before colouring with Promarkers  and adding  glossy  accents   to  highight  the  cherries  and  leaves .  I  added  the sentiment  using  foil and my  handwriting ,I  felt it  was  an  appropriate  sentiment  for these unusual  times  . I  also added  a  cherry  embellishment  coloured in the same way .
I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the  folowing  challenges  ----------


https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/04/week-539add-sentiment.html


http://cardz4galz.blogspot.com/2020/04/challenge-120-black-and-pink.html




2 comments:

  1. Fabulous make, Jeni! Thanks for joining in my Add a Sentiment challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love all the sparkle on this lovely cherry card. Thanks so much for playing along with our Pink and Black theme at Cardz 4 Galz, Deborah. DT.

    ReplyDelete