Daisy Congratulations


I
Inside #


For  this  card  I  began  by  using  a paper  by  The  Hobby  House from  their  collection    called  Daisy  Dreams  . I  added it  to  the front of  the  card  before die  cutting  a  scalloped  circle in  the  base  card  . I used  Tattered  Lace  fine  filament  dies  to  die  cut  the  doily  shapes  for  the  inside of  the  card  .  I  die  cut  some  leaces using  a new fern  die I have just  bought and  added  daisies  from  my  stash  .I have had them  for  ages  but this  seemed  the  right  place  for  them .I  also used  blue  flowers  from  Petal  Lu  . 
To  complete  I  added  a  gold  diecut  sentiment  and  used  gold  gilding  wax around  the  edges  .


I  would like to  enter  this  card into the following  challenges  ----------


http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/04/week-5567-something-old-something-new.html

Something old is Daisy  embellishments
Something new Fern  die  


http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2020/04/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-113.html 

2 comments:

  1. A very bright and cheery floral creation Jenny, lovely shape and dimesnsion, many thanks for joining in our current theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some really lovely dies and papers and a great layout. Thank you for joining our 'Old, New, Borrowed, Blue' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete