Good Tidings

I  hope  by  the time  I  send  this  card  at  Christmas that we  will  all  be  back  to  normal ??
I used  a  digi  from  Bugaboo  for  this  card  . It is  called Angel  sitter  . I  fussy  cut her , coloured her  with  Promarkers  and  added glitter  . I  designed the background using  digikits  from Craft  artist  and  the papers  are  from Little Claire  , I  completed the card  with  a  stamped  sentiment    .


I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge(s)-------

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/04/angelsanything-with-wings.html

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/04/april-anything-goes-challenge.html

3 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card. That angel is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog the challenge theme is Angels/Anything with Wings and the sponsor is Sherry West. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Jeni and the backgrounds are perfect for Angel Sitter. Thank you for entering with one of our digis and good luck with your entry. Gail DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card with fab background papers. I love the touch of bling! So glad you joined us for our Angels/Things with Wings Challenge at Winter Wonderland!

    ReplyDelete