Housework

Here is  another of my  favourite  stamping  bella  stamps  . This one is  called Lily  loves  laundry  . I  coloured her  with Promarkers  and  added  stickles  I  fussy  cut  her  and  added  the  sentiment  which is  part of  the  set . I just love the words  and  can think of  so  many  friends  that I can send it to  .  The  papers  are  from my  stash  and  to  complete  I  added  a feather for a duster  .


I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenges =========


https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/04/week-539add-sentiment.html

https://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2020/04/week-9-anything-goes-craft-card-making.html





4 comments:

  1. A fun card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jeni - love the feather duster- thanks again for joining us at PFP this week. Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Jenny. The image is so much fun and your colouring is perfect. Awesome sentiment and love the feather duster! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card.Thank you for play with us in Gem of a craft challenge blog. good luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete