Easter Tree

Another New   Easter image  fom  LOTV  was used for this  card  t is  called  Easter  Tree #
I  coloured  the  digi  with Promarkers and  added glossy  accents The background paper is  from  my  stash  and I  added  confetti  eggs  to  the  background . To  complete  I  added  a compiuter generated  sentiment  and  a bow  patterened using  Pixie  Powders  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges -----------


https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/04/week-537easter.html

5 comments:

  1. So adorable, love the glossy eggs and sparkle. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry should have said, Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card and love the touch with the little bow thanks for sharing at PFP

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable bunny card, I just love that tree! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers and good luck! Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jeni - lovely image! Thank you for joining in our challenge at Passion for Promarkers - I hope you will join in this week's too where the theme is Clean and Simple, Good luck. Juliex

    ReplyDelete