Heavy Showers

I used  a  design  from LOTV  for  this  card .It is  called  'Under  the  weather' . After  fussy  cutting it  I  coloured it  with  Promarkers   and  added  glitter  . I  designed  the  background  using  digikits and  then  added  some  droplets  with  a  stamp  . To  complete  I  added  a  sticker  border  and glossy  accents to  make  the  drolets  3d  .


I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges --------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/04/week-568-flowers-andor-showers.html

In  the category of  showers


http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/04/challenge-430-here-comes-rain.html

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2020/04/challenge-408.html




4 comments:

  1. This is so very cute and so beautifully done! So perfect for this week's flowers and/or showers theme at Allsorts challenge!
    Thank you so much for joining in this week!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very sweet image and such pretty colours and well done on including both the flowers and shows elements Jenny, thanks so much for joining in with our current theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, I love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those droplets! The glossy accents - brilliant touch.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    ILP DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete