Big shoes memories


I  certainly  have  memories of  walking  round  the garden  dragging  my mothers  shoes and feeling  very grown up  as I  am  sure  do many other  crafters .  When I  saw  this  stamp  by  Penny  Black  )Big  Shoes)  it  took  me  right  back  to  being  a little  girl .
I  fussy  cut  the  stamp  and  coloured it  with Promarkers before  adding  stickles  and  liquid  pearls  and  a flower  sentiment  .I  used  some  items  from  Craft  artist  digikits  to  create  the background;  I  added  this  to  gold mirri  and  an ombre  paper  .I used  a gatefold  base card  added  wood  plank    paper  and  die  cut  it using  a  tonic  twisted  vine  die  . I  did  this  as  I  remember  walking  in  those  shoes  through  a  neighbours  gate like this into  their  garden  .
To  complete  I  added sticker  corners  and  a Tim Holtz sentiment  . I  hope  to  send  this  to  a  friend in  whose  garden  I  remember playing  in  .


I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge(s)---------

http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/2020/04/april-anything-goes.html

 http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2020/04/pbsc-april-anything-goesoptional-use.html



4 comments:

  1. Yes indeed Jenny, well I have the very same memories, also of wearing my Grandmotheres Fox fur stole much to her horror and mine as well looking back that she even had one. It's a delightful card for our April theme at Penny Black and More challenge, thank you so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great PB stamp and so beautifully coloured too - many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More Challenges xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really super image and a lovely scene, great colours and colouring too. Thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Penny Black and More.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy memories:) Great colouring & I love the gates! Thanks for sharing at PBSC!

    ReplyDelete