enjoy

I  used a  digi  from  Dis  digis  for this  card  .It is called  'Drinky  mice  for  two ' .  I  coloured it  with Promarkers ,adding  stickles  and  glossy  accents, sparkle  film  for the ice  cubes,   and  a few  extra  garnishes to  the  glass  which  are  die  cut . I  used  a  trellis  die  which  I layered onto  satin  glossy card.
To  complete  I  added  a tonic die  cut  sentiment  and  extra  die  cut fruit .

I  would like  to  enter  this card into  the following  challenge(s)---

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/04/die-cuts-andor-punches-challenge.html


http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2020/04/cahallenge-243-use-dies-as-main-feature.html

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable image, Jeni! I love the way you've incorporated the die-cuts for the background. Thanks so much for joining our Cardz 4 Guyz challenge this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Thanks for joining my challenge at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super cool card, brilliant concept. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete