Spring around the corner

The  image  for  this  card  comes from  Pink  Gem  designs  and is  called  Chloe with  lambs  . I  was  going  to  make it  an  Easter  card  but  wanted to  send it to  a  little  girl  before that  .
I  fussy  cut  the  image  coloured it  with  promarkers  adding  stickles  and Pinflair  Sbow it  for  wool on  the sheep  . The background paper is  from  Hobbycraft  as  are  the two  wooden  rabbits  .
I  completed  the  card  with  a  printed  sentiment  .

I would like to enter this  card into  the following  challenge(s)====

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2020/02/challenge-469-for-child.html

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2020/02/challenge-404.html

2 comments:

  1. Jeni this is such a sweet image and those little bunnies are adorable.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    ILP DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning make.Love your design and colors too...Thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE hope to see you again

    ReplyDelete