Good luck Ellie

For  this  card I used a digi  from  Bugaboo which is  called Valentine  1  but  I  thought it would be useful for  a good luck  card , I used  background papers  from my  stash  and  coloured  and fussy  cut  the image  , The main  background  is  mirri  red card which  I  dry  embossed  with  a Sue   Wilson  folder  .  To  complete I  added  ribbon  card  candi , bow  and  stickles  .

I  would  like  to  enter this card into  the following  challenges  -------


http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/02/february-colour-challenge.html

https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2020/02/wk-8-anything-goes-craft-cardmaking.html






3 comments:

  1. The little elephant is perfect for a good luck card! Great idea!
    Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really great card, Jenny - love the pop of glitter!

    Hope you're well and thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug this week.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card.Love the design and colors...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete