Love hearts

This is yet  another  of my  favourites of  Dis  digis  . It is  called 'You  can  have my  heart'. This  time  I  decided to use  acetate  over  the  jar  to  give it  a shine  like  glass . I  coloured  the  digi  with  PMs  adding  stickles  and  frosting  to  give  the impression of  sugar  .  The background  was made by  finding  a heart  replicating it  before  printing  colouring  ,frosting  and useing  glossy  accents . I  didnt  add a  sentiment  as I  thought it  was  self  explanatory  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following challenge(s)---------

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/01/all-about-love-challenge.html

https://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2020/01/challenge-619-valentines.html


2 comments:

  1. Awww . . . this is adorable!! What a great idea to use a piece of acetate for the jar; it looks so realistic! And I love all the fabulous glitter! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card with a sweet digi. Beautiful with the glitter. It's great that you are taking part in the Di's Digi Challenge.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete