On your day

When  I  saw  this  Lily  kit by  Crafters  companion  I knew  I ' needed' it  . My  kind  husband  said he  would  buy it  for me  as an early  birthday  present.  As it is  not  for  several  weeks  yet  I  thought I  wouldn't  play  with it yet  but  when  I  saw it  I just had  to use it .  It  consists of  dies  stamps, papers,embossing  folder ,  flower  forming  foam  etc  etc  ,most of  which  I  used  on  this  card. I  particularly  like  the  stamps  that  fit  the  leaf  and petal dies .I  die  cut  two of  the frames  to  give  colour  to  the  card ,
All  I added for this  card  were colouring with  Promarkers    stamens  dipped in  brown  flocking powder  and  a  sentiment  die  cut  by  Tonic .

I  would like to  enter   this  card into  the  following  challenges  ----------

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/02/challenge-426.html

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/02/week-560-make-it-girly.html

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/02/week-531dies-andor-punches.html







6 comments:

  1. Very pretty colours Jeni and some lovely dies and papers. Thank you for joining our 'Make it Girly) challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really beautiful bloom Jenny with so much dimension, I can well see why you have to use ti right away, I'd be the same. Many thanks for joining in with our 'Make it Girly' theme at Allsorts challenge this week, your pretty card ticks all the right boxes.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty - looks like you had fun. Thanks for joining in with my "make it girly" challenge at Allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet card!
    So happy to see your entry at My Time To Craft.
    We love to see everyone’s work.
    Good luck, do come back again!
    Hugs, Jackie DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour scheme on this pretty floral card, Jeni!...and you've given me a use for the tubs of flocking I have lurking in the back of the cupboard - they look great on the stamens!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely looking card and lovely colours. Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete