Anniversary Flowers

For  this  card  I  used a stamp  from  Sheena  Douglas  collection  called  'A garden of  treasures
I  stamped  it  with  Versamark  and  added  Wow  embossing  glitter  in peacock  blue  . I  coloured  the  design  with  proamarkers  and  fussy  cut it  . The  background papers I used  are  from  Nitwit  and I  completed  the card  with  a  die  cut  from  Paper  Boutique  ,

I  would like to enter this card into  the following  challenges -------

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/02/challenge-426.html

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/02/week-560-make-it-girly.html


4 comments:

  1. Now isn't this just so pretty Jenny, the colours of the focal bloom pick out those of the DP's perfectly and the embossing powder have a lovely glisten to them, a perfect card for our 'Make it Girly' theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really pretty card and I love how you made your flower sparkle. Thanks for joining in with my "make it girly" challenge at Allsorts challenge.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful floral card Jeni, thank you for joining us at Allsorts ,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Thank-you so much for participating in our MY TIME TO CRAFT challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! Sorry so late for commenting, but life has been a bit tough lately. I want to take a moment today to tell you that you are an awesome artist! Happy International Women’s Day!.
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete