Baby Girl Verandah

There  are  4  sets of  3 items on this  card . I  began by  die  cutting  3  sets of  Tonic Twisting  verandah dies  to  form  an  easel type  card  It needed  three  to  make it  stable  . I  then  made  the  card up  using  3 parts of  the  die  . The iamge is  from  LOTV and is  called  Clouds  . I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and fussy  cut it  adding  glitter . A  die  cut  sentiment  3  teddies  and  3  gingham  hearts  complete the  card  .

I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)---------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/02/week-530use-3-of-something.html

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2020/02/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-110.html

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2020/02/challenge-404.html




4 comments:

  1. A very pretty card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful baby card Jenny. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for Elaine's challenge and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a stunning card Jeni and I am in awe with the gorgeous die cuts you have used, couldn't be more perfect :) Thank you for joining us at I ❤️Promarkers this fortnight. Hugs Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, a perfect design for a baby card :) Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete