Down on the farm !


I  wanted  to  make  a larger  card  with  different  folds  to  accomodate  all  the  creatures  I  had  coloured  and fussy cut  so  I  decided  on  this  tri  fold  card  .  The  main  design is  from  All dressed  up  and is  called  On my  farm  1  . I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  as  I  did  the other  characters . They  are  from  Bugaboo  and  I  cut them in  different  sizes adding  glossy  accents  ,flock  and  stickles   .
To  complete  I  added  a  wooden  fence , sentiment  die  cuts  and  stickers  ,

I  would like  to  enter this card into  the following  challenge(s)-------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/02/week-528fancy-folds.html

http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2020/02/february-crafts-galore-encore-challenge.html

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2020/02/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-109.html

https://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2020/02/challenge-620-anything-goes.html

https://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/01/january-challenge-101.html



8 comments:

  1. Loving this farm design, love the image you chose too… Also thanks for using an All Dressed Up image for our current challenge of ANYTHING GOES using an ALL DRESSED UP IMAGE. Good luck in the final draw.
    [aNNie Design Team Member for All Dressed Up Challenges] ❣️ ADU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, this is just fabulous! and perfect for my 'Fancy Folds' challenge at PFP. Thanks for joining us!
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love the fold!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Challenge!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant card Jenny. I love all the fun images and your colouring is perfect. Your card shape is fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is an amazing card fold and I love the imagery you have used to create this gorgeous scene. Thanks for joining in the fun at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous masterpiece! Wow, there's a ton of work went into this and it shows.
    Thank you for joining us at the All Dressed Up challenge blog, good luck in the draw and I hope to see you back again.
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jeni - this card certainly has the WOW factor! What an amazing amount of work must have gone into creating it! Love all the images you've used.
    Thank you for playing along at All Dressed Up Challenge this time … sorry I'm so late in coming round to comment :o(
    Hugs, Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulously fun card. Brilliant design and super cute images.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore February Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete