Purple Baubles



   

.  I began this card  by  dry  embossing  a  piece of  Ombre mirri  so  that it looks  different  in  the light  from  each  view .  I  embossed it with  a  CC  folder .  Using  a large bauble  die  I  cut  through  the  base  card  and  added  another  die cut  including  the outside die  . I  used  satin  pale  violet card  for the background  . The  smaller  baubles  are  also  die  cut  .  I used  thin  cord  for  the  hangers  and  coloured  white  ribbon  with  a  lilac  promarker for the bows  .
The  sentiment  is  a  die  cut  from  Crafters  companion  and  I  completed  the  card using  thin  gold  lines  .

I  would  like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge(s)  -------------

http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/02/challenge-109-ornaments.html






2 comments:

  1. Wow, Jeni - what gorgeous foil work - love the layering in your ornaments! Purple is my FAVE! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunner! I really love this. Thank you for sharing at Sparkles Christmas

    ReplyDelete