Teatime

This  photo  was so elegant  that   I  wanted to replicate it  . I designed the background using  items  from  my  digikits . I  added  die cut  biscuits  which  I  dry  embossed  and coloured  with  Promarkers  . I  also  did this  with the  doughnut  and  added  liquid pearls  and  embellishments . To  complete  I  added  cutlery  charms  ,paper  roses  and  embellishments  of  cakes from  Hobby 
H ouse  .

I would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge -------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/02/week-529photo-inspiration.html

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous interpretation of my photo inspiration challenge, Jeni! Your doughnut icing looks so decadent and those little cutlery charms are just the sweetest.
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete