Fairy Valentine

I used  a Penny  Black  stamp  called  ...to my  heart  . I  fussy  cut it ,cokloured it  with  Promarkers  adding  glitter  to her  wings  and  glossy  accents  to her     heart  .The  papers  came  from  my  stash.
Iused  a heart  embossing  folder  from  my  stash  The  sentiment is  from  Tonic  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)---

http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2020/02/pbsc-february-anything-goesoptional.html
Optional  choice 'Love is in  the  air'.



2 comments:

  1. Love the red and gold together, the beautiful heart and your sweet coloured image all looks very romantic, a very beautiful card.
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card!
    Thanks so much for playing with us at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete