With Love


 I used one of  the latest  digis  from  the  Love  range ,this one is called Boating  Bears  by  LOTV  for  this  card  and one of  their  new papers  fro the  background. I  fussy  cut  the image  after  colouring it  with  promarkers  and  stickles  .  I  used  Tattered  lace  square  die  cuts  for  the layers  . To  complete  I  added  a  sentiment  . 

I  would  like  to  enter this  card into  the following challenge  -----

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/02/mttc-475-all-you-need-is-love-theme-for.html

 

(So pleased you  are  continuing this  challenge  as  I  enjoy  it  each  time  J )

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Jeni, for participating at MTTC! You have been a faithful participant for a long time and we appreciate that loyal support! The card is absolutely adorable! The delicate die-cut edging for your cardstocks is a superb match for the soft color tones you used to color the sweet bears! Lots to love about this pretty card! --Becca/MTTC DT

    ReplyDelete