Eastertime


 At  last  I am getting back into  the  swing of  things  after my  knee  replacement  surgery  . It  also  helps  to  make  cards  and  avoid  the pain . For  four  weeks  I have missed  doing  that  and  all  the ideas have been  piling up in my  mind  !!

For  this  card  I used  a  digi  from LOTV  which is  called 'Little  chick  with  eggs'.

I  fussy  cut it,  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  added  stickles  before layering it onto  a  designed background  and  green  mirri  card  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges ---------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/02/week-626spring-colours.html


https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2022/02/challenge-503.html 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jenny, it must be super exciting having a brand new knee, ready to take you on adventures, but what a long road to recovery! Hoping you continue to heal up quickly and grow stronger and stronger each day. How wonderful to be crafting again! This is adorable! A wonderful Spring scene full of colour and vibrance. Your little sentiment oval is beautiful! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is so sweet! A gorgeous image and your colouring is fab. Hope you're on the mend now after your knee operation and I look forward to seeing all those ideas you've got now! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete