Sparkly Fairy Wings


 I love using  this  stamp  from  Lavinia  stamps  . Those  poor  fairies  waiting  for  their  wings  to  dry  !! I used  brusho  and  distress  inks  for  the background  and other  stamps  from  Lavinia  for  this  card  . I  die  cut it  and layered it on  to  an ombre  background  ,  To  complete  I  added  glitter  to  the  wings  . I  think  Pipin  the  rabbit  is  wondering  if  they  are  dry !! 

l
I  would like  to enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)------

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.com/2022/02/167-things-with-wings.html

Things  with  wings  temporarily  without   !!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jenny - love the background you created.

    Hope you're well.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! The black details against the colorful background are gorgeous! Love the sparkle on the wings. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz! Hope to see you in the gallery again soon!

    ReplyDelete