Mum's special Day



 

Recently I made a valentine  card like  this  with the heart  die  cut out of  the  front of  the  card  and  I  decided  that I  would use it  again  for  a  Mothers  day  card .  I used  ombre paper in my  favourite  colours  on  the  fron t  and inside  and  dry  embossed them .  

The image is  from  LOTVs  mothers  day  collcction  .  I  fussy  cut it  and  coloured it  with  Promarkers  before  layering  it  onto  a  mirri  die  cut  .  To  complete  I  added  a  die  cut  sentiment  and  stickles  to  the  centres on  the  embossing .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following challenges  --------

http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.com/2022/02/challenge-no-168-theme-hearts-flowers.html

 https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/02/week-628favourite-colours.html

Purple  and  turquoise 

3 comments:

  1. Aw this is so sweet! A gorgeous image and such a great idea to diecut the heart shape from the front of the card. Love that embossing too! Thanks for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, gorgeous colours

    Thank you so much for joining us at PASSION FOR MARKERS

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, thank you for joining us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete