Here comes Spring

At  this  time of  year  Snowdrops  remind me of  my  Mum  . It  would have been  her birthday  and  Snowdrops  were  her  favourite  flower  . They  are  such  a lovely  sight  to  see  at  this  time of  year  so  I thought  they  deserved  to  be on  a  card  . I  die  cut  the  flowers  colouring  them  and  adding  stickles . I  used  nesting  circle  dies  to  layer  them  . The  background papers  are from Paper  Boutique Country  stroll  papers .
To  complete  I  added  a  bow  and a printed  sentiment.

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)---------

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/02/challenge-625-winter.html

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
    CRAFT Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, Jeni. We never stop missing our moms, do we? I love this die and you have done it up right. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete