On your wedding day


 For  this  simple  card  I used  a  digi  from  LOTV  from  their  Floral  wreath  range  . I  coloured it  with  promarkers  added  stickles  to  make it  sparkle  . I  die  cut it  with  a Tattered  Lace  circle  die.To  complete  I  added  ribbon  ,

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  -----

http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.com/2022/01/148-use-ribbon-raffia-or-twine.html 

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2022/02/challenge-139-for-february-love.html 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Jeni,
    what a very lovely wedding card and your design is fabulous.
    That wreath is coloured brilliantly and I love the dotty paper used.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the image and how you've coloured it in. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sparkles Monthly Dawn S DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is gorgeous Jeni, thanks for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx

    ReplyDelete