Tool Box


I made  this  box  card for  a male  birthday as the recipient  is  keen  on  tools  and seems  to  collect  them  like  I  do craft   stamps  .  I used  various die  cuts  and  confetti  for   the  main items . I used  leather  look paper  and tape measure  ribbon  for  the sides  .I  stamped  the  main upright  and  also  used  embellishments from  my  stash  attaching  them  with  lolly  sticks  .

I  would like  to  enter  this card into  the following  challenge(s)  ---------



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful box card! Those are the cutest tool die cuts and I love the measuring tape ribbon. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4Guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection...you covered the fancy folds part as well as the masculine theme!! I love your "tool" box!! Thanks for playing along with our "fancy folds" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this fun fancy fold box card. Awesome images. So glad you shared over at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    ReplyDelete