The night before Christmas



 This  sledge of  gifts  is  from  LOTV  and is  called  Sledge of  goodies  . I layered it onto  a  LOTV  background paper  of  snowfall  . I  coloured it  with Promarkers  and  added  stickles  and  glossy  accents  . For  snow I used  Snow it by  Pinflair  .To  complete  I  added  a  sentiment  . 

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge  --------

http://christmaswiththecuties.blogspot.com/2022/02/challenge-no-57-theme-sleigh-bells-ring.html

3 comments:

  1. Great card, thanks for joining us @ CWTC.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable and love the little extras you've added along the way. So glad you joined us at Christmas with the Cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so sweet....gorgeous LOTV image

    Thank you so much for joining us again at CHRISTMAS WITH THE CUTIES

    ReplyDelete