Gin and Tonic


 I  recently  bought  a magazine  with  this  stamp  and  others included  . There  were  several  suggestions on  how  to  use  the  stamp  and  I  like  this idea of  making  it into  a  watercolour .

I  stamped  the  glass in  grey  and used  distress inks and  water  to  add  the  colour  .When  dry I  added glossy  accents  and glitter on  the  rim . The  words  were  also  part of  the  stamp  set  and  when I  had  completed it  . I  decided  to use it  for  an  anniversary  card and  added  a  die  cut  sentiment  . I  added  fruit  clay  slivers  to  complete  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/07/week-632-masculine.html

2 comments:

  1. Those words make it perfect for an anniversary card Jenny and great idea adding glossy accents to the glass, perfect for this weeks 'Masculine' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Jenny, love the watercolor look with the ink splatter! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete