Summer Sun

For  this  sunny  card  I used  a  digi  from  Di's  digis  . It is  called  Sunflower  Ted . I  fussy  cut it  coloured it  with  PMs and  added  glossy  accents  and  glitter  . I  die  cut  sunglasses for  Ted  ,sun, watering  can  and  grass  . To  complete  I  added  a  sentiment  and  some  clay  flowers  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges------------

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/07/include-one-or-more-suns-challenge.html  

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/07/challenge-607-summer.html
 

3 comments:

  1. If that's not a warm summer day, I've never seen one! I love the sweet little scene you've created! Thanks so much for joining us over at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those sunglasses!!! They caught my eye right away; so adorable!! Such a great summer scene! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card…Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Challenge and using one of Di’s images :)
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete