Violets for you


 I have just  dug out some of  my old  wooden  stamps  and  remembered  how much  I  enjoyed using them . This is  from  Penny  Black  and is  violets  , I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  adding liquid  pearls .  I  die  cut  a  Crafters  companion  frame in  green  mirri   and  the background is  from my  stash  .  To  complete  I  added  a  bow  and  sentiment .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges ---------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/07/week-6334-femininefor-lady.html

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2021/07/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge.html

3 comments:

  1. I have that stamp somewhere Jenny and not seen it in so long, thanks for the prompt as I adore Violets, they always take my back to my childhood when I used to pick them in the farm hedgerows. But not many remain now as they seek to want to cultivate every inch.

    They look lovely stamped onto the oval and set into that delicate frame, thank so much for joining our Feminine theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely feminine image and gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card with violets and fabulous die cuts.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete