Over to one side


 I used  several  die  cuts  on  this  card  mostly  from Crafter's  Companion  .The  backing paper is  from  LOTV  and  the  snowflake mirri  from  Hunkydory  .  Iused  mirri  and  vellum on  the snowflakes  finishing  with  a  gem  .To  complete  I  added  a  die  cut  sentiment  ,

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challlenges-----------

http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/07/abc-christmas-challenge-n-and-o-are-for.html

It is Off  to  one  side   


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Jeni. I love the diecuts and colours of the card. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful snowy design and I love the frost colours you chose.
    Thank you for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.

    ReplyDelete