Amaryllis Sympathy


 I have  recently  been looking  at  some of my  old  wooden  stamps  and  this  is  an  Amaryllis  by  Penny  Black  that  I haven't  used for  some  time . I  stamped it onto  black card  and  used silver  embossing  powder  . The  background  words  are part of  the  stamp  .  I  coloured it using  metallic  pens .I  completed it  with  a die  cut  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge---------

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/07/challenge-462-no-patterned-papers.html

https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/2021/07/july-beautiful-blooms.html 

3 comments:

  1. Likewise on use of the PB stamp Jenny, hubby would say confirms we have too much crafty stash (never going admit he just might be right). It looks lovely on black coloured with the metallic pens, thank you so much for sharing and joining in our July challenge at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

    Just got round to ordering my sprays from Perlywinks and also added some of the new white one which looked perfect for splatters when Hazel demoed it last week for Pink Frog's affiliate set of sprays.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love that stamp and how you have embossed it thank you for joining our challenge at WLCB this month
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your beautiful sympathy card with us at My Time to Craft, we hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

    ReplyDelete