Wonderful Wonderland

front cover


I made  this  box  card  which  folds  flat  for  posting using Crafter's Companion  new  sets of Cute  character  box  kit  using  wonderful  Woodland  design . The  kit  comes  with  dies  and  stamps  and  templates  for  the  card design . 

I  added  some  designs  from  Do  crafts digital  designer for  the  cover . When  I had  cut and  stamped  the  characters,I  coloured  them  with  Promarkers  and  added  them  to  the inside  bars  . I  added  green  foam  for  the  grass  and  will  add  a  name  to  the  front  when  I know  who  the  card is  for .  I  enjoyed  making  this  desighnn of  card  and  can  see it  being  adapted  for other  scenes  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card  into the  following  challenges---------

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2021/06/challenge-438.html

http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2021/06/pennys-challenge-499.html 

https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/2021/06/wk-26-anything-goes-card-making-and.html

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card!
    Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Anything goes card making and crafting challenge – Week 26.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeni this is adorable. Your little animals and the design of the card really accent each other. Very well done. Thank you for joining us over at Penny's challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a unique, fun, and adorable design! Great job!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete