Cherry Ripe


 For  this  card  I used  a  digi  from  Bugaboo  called  Cherry  Girl  . I  fussy  cut it  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  added  glossy  accents  to  the  cherries  . I  designed the background  paper using  a  cherry  digi  which  I  replecated  . I  dry  embossed  the foreground  paper  with  a  cherry  embossing  folder. I  added  ribbon  ,cherry  butttons and  card  candi  .


I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges -------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/06/week-629-anything-goes-with-option-to.html

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2021/06/june-week-2-bi-weekly-anything-goes.html 

4 comments:

  1. A really lovely cherry background and a great image. Thank you for joining our 'Buttons and Bows' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. fun Bugaboo image and card design. Thanks for sharing over at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very summery Jenny and what a sweet image and coordinating DP's,thank you so much for joining in with our Anything Goes with an option theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    Love cherries but those I had had so far this year and non too sweet.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so cute and it's a lovely design. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete