Birthday easel



 I made  this  easel  card  for  a  gret  niece  who is  to be  three  . The  digi  that I  used is  from Polkadoodles  and is  called  Honey  Pie  Birthday  girl . I  fussy  cut it  and  coloured it  with Promarkers adding  stickles  . Using  spotty  and  striped  paper  from  my  stash I  also  added  spotty  ribbon  from  Crafty  Ribbons  . I  also  added  Happy  Birthday lettered  ribbon  and  the  stopper is  a  macaron  embellishment . To  complete  I  added name  and  number  stickers  .

I  would  likeenter  this  card into the  following  challenges--------

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2021/06/challenge-437.html

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/06/challenge-601-easel-card.html 

https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/2021/06/wk-24-anything-goes-card-making-and.html

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card-great layout with a cute image !
    Thanks for entering our challenge at CRAFT challenge
    Hope you will play along with us again next time!
    Greetings from Monique (niki1) GDT for Craft Challenge-easel card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great easel card. Love that sweet image Jenny.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! This is so so sweet! Great job x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable easel card! I love the little macaron stopper! Love the sparkles and cute image too. Thank you for playing along with us at I LOVE PROMARKERS. Best of luck with your entry! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 24 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete