Moonlight Serenade


 I began  this  card  by using  distrees  crayons in  a  variety of  colours  and  blending  them  with  water  . I  used  a  Skye fairy  stamp  by  Lavinia  and  added  extra  birds  to  the foliage  >The mouse and  orchard  grass  are  also  from  Lavinia  ,I used  a  stencil  for the hills  I added  glitter  to  the  wings used  Panpastels  for the  moon  and  finally  added  a  peel off  for  the  sentiment.

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge(s)-------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/06/week-627-magical-worlds.html

2 comments:

  1. So magical Jenny and really like the rainbow background using the Distress Crayons.

    It ticks al the boxes for our Allsorts 'Magical Worlds' theme this week, many thanks as always for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete