Kraft 12 days

Although  the photo  shows it  dark  ,I used  Kraft  card  as  the basis  for  this  card  .  I  dry  embossed it with  a  Crafter's  companion  Christmas  foliage  folder  . The  image is  from  Bugaboo  and  is  

called  Maid milking  . I  fussy  cut it  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  added  stickles  , I used  a  wooden  frame  and  patterned kraft  card  to  layer it  . To  complete  I  added  ribbon  ,cord  ,hessian bow ,card candi  and  a  printed  sentiment .  

I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge(s)-------

http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/06/125-krafty-christmas.html

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jeni! Your card is fantastic, I love that little milk maid against the embossed background. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little frame for your milk maid! Such a pretty design! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Sweet image, and I love your embossed BG!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! I think I added the wrong tag... Wanted to say...
    Thanks for playing along at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete