Dad's Shed


 I used  a LOTV  stamp  for this  card  which  I  coloured  with  Promarkers  and  added  glossy  accents  . I  layered it on  to  wood paper  from my  stash  . To  complete  I  die  cut  tools  using  dies by  Do  crafts  Xcut .  I  coloured  these  with  PMs  and  metallic PMs  .

I  would like to  enter  this  card  into  the  following  challenges ----------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/06/week-595masculine.html

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2021/06/challenge-527-for-boys.html 

5 comments:

  1. Great card and dies thanks for sharing at PFM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so good! Wonderful colouring of this super image, and it looks so good with the Glossy Accents. Your die cut tools are incredible! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic masculine card Jenny. The image is so awesome and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw...a man shed. Fabulous masculine card Jenny. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card, thank you for joining us at FnF this week :)

    ReplyDelete