Afternoon tea time


 The  background papers  that  I used  for  this  card  are  from  my  stash  from  some  time  ago  .I  think they  could have  be a  Do  crafts tea selection   The  image is  from  LOTV  and is  called 'Cake  cake  cake  !'

I coloured it  with  Promarkers  after  fussy  cutting  it  and  added  nuvo  drops  ,glossy  accents  and  stickles .To  complete  I  added  a cake  embellishment  and  sticker  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges-----------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/06/week-630-use-design-paper.html

 

4 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card, Jeni. Love the pretty paper, it's such a perfect match for the darling LOTV image!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really super creation with a great image, colours and papers, love the touch of glitter too.
    Thank you for joining our 'Use designer papers' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet, fun and so colourful creation Jenny, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Design paper' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what a fabulous image! I love how you coloured her. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete