Pink Wood Anemone


This is  another  of my  die  cut  front  cards this one using  an  oval  nested  die  . I just had  to use  my  favourite  stamp  again  (It is  from  Stamping  Bella  and  is  Bundle  girl  with  Wood  Anemone  )

I have  used  this in many  different  colours  now  and  it looks  good in most  colours  . Icoloured it with  Promarkers  and  decorated  the  front  with  Flowers  and Pink  gingham paper  .  I  completed it  by  adding  a die  cut  sentiment  on mirri  card   .

I  would like  to enter this  card into  the  following  challenge -----

https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/2021/06/june-hand-coloured-or-paper-pieced-image.html

2 comments:

  1. A lovely design with the aperture Jenny and what a really sweet image.

    Thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our 'coloured/paper pieced' theme at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet card, that cute image and the sparkling flowers make me smile! Interesting design, love the aperture and the scallop edges!
    Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge!

    ReplyDelete