tulips


Here is  another  of  my  thinking of  you  cards  ready  to  send to friends . I used  a digi  from  Bugaboo  for  this one called Tulips and  Bugs  . I  fussy  cut it , coloured it  with  Promarkers and added  glossy  accents  and  glitter  . The  papers  are  from my  stash  and I  completed the  card  with  a  coloured  die  cut  sentiment .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  folowing  challenges ----------

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2021/01/new-challenge-color-challenge.html

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/01/week-608-beautiful-blooms.html 

 
 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful tulips and the fussy cutting too! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch The Bug. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely hint of Spring here Jenny with your glorious Tulips. We planted quite a lot of new ones last year so looking forward to seeing what they produce.

    Thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our 'Beautiful Blooms' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable.
    Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the layout and colouring!
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so beatiful, I like your design.
    Thank you for joining Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete