Frog skateboarding



 After designing  a  background for  this  card using  digis  from  Craft  artist  I  fussy  cut  a design called Karl  Shredder  which is  from  Scribbles  designs   . I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  adding  googlie  eyes  and  glitter  . After  cutting it  with  a  circle  die  I  added  a Mirri  border  . To  complete  I  added  die  cut  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into the following  challenges  --------

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2021/01/263-sports-any-type-of-sports.html

3 comments:

  1. what a fun card...that skateboarding froggy is just adorable!! Some little guys is really gonna smile when he gets this!! Thanks for playing along with our "sports" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! Who doesn't love a googly eyed skateboarding frog?! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, reminds me of the crazy frog from the TV ads!
    Thanks for joining us at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete