Happy New Year


 I  began  this  card  by  using  an  embossing  folder  on  black  card  and  adding  Pebeo  gold  gilding  wax  .I  die  cut  some  squares using  Tonic  Square floral  scribble  frame  ,I  got  a  set of  these  for  Christmas and this is  the first  time  I  have used them ,I   added  gold  stickles  to  the  detail , I  die  cut  a  bee  from  Paper  Boutique  and  added  glitter  and  stickles.  To  complete  I  added  a die  cut  sentiment  ,

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenges ---------

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2020/12/261-blacksilver-or-blackgold.html

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2021/01/challenge-126-for-january.html 

 Using  new  crafty  stuff  as well  as  'New  Year;'  Hope you  all  have  a  happier one  !


4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!! Thanks for playing along with our "black & gold" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz....you rocked our challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely card with Moving Along with the Times; it fits perfectly with our ‘New’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL.. I love this card. I love the design and the bee is perfect. Thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 guyz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    Great card. Love the gold wax.
    Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
    Best wishes.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete