Cute baby boy

This is  another  card  I have made using  the LOTV latest  baby  collection This  digi  is  called 'Baby  Swing' . I  fussy  cut it  coloured it  with Promarkers and layered  it onto  a  Tonic Scribbles  circle  die  cut. I  completed  the  card  with  die  cut  sentiment,gingham  ribbon ,bow  and heart  . 

The  baby  card is  for  a  NEW  baby and  the  digi  and the  die I  have  got  recently,so  are   NEW  to me and  are  used  for  the first time .

I  would like to  enter this card into the following  challenges ------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/01/week-607-something-new.html 

https://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2021/01/challenge-669-whats-new.html 

 


3 comments:

  1. A really great image Jenny and a lovely design with gorgeous papers. Thank you for joining our 'Feminine' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

  2. Sorry but that should have been Something New challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and adorable baby card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete