Full Bloom

I made  this  card  with my  newest   stash which consists of  Gemini  full  bloom outline  die  and  die  cut  sticker  sheets  . I  cut out  the  die  with  green  sticker  sheet  ,as it is self  adhesive  it  sticks  easily  . I  coloured it  with Promarkers  adding  glossy  accents and  glitter
To  complete  I  added  a vertical  die  cut  sentiment  .

I  would like to  enter this  card into  the following  challenges  -------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/01/week-573birthdays.html


2 comments:

  1. A lovely stained glass effect that you've created with this pretty outline die, Jeni and lots of lovely sparkle too!
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week over at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely bright and Happy looking card thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers in our Birthday Challenge. Good luck in the draw.

    ReplyDelete